Pick up a piece of evidence of your knowledge of a language from high school, such as an essay.
- What kind of feedback have you received? For example, think about the structure, fluency or spelling of the text.
- Did you understand the feedback you received?
- Did you feel that the feedback you received
- was it fair?
4. Did the feedback you received help you to understand
- what skills you could still improve?
- what could you pay more attention to in the future to achieve a better result?
- how could you improve your skills?
This exercise can be carried out, for example, as part of the process writing exercise.