Pick an assignment you have completed in class, such as an essay or a spoken assignment. Share it with your partner.
- Give your partner feedback on their performance. Reflect on the following
- What was particularly good about the performance?
- What would you do to improve the performance, if it were up to you?
- What advice could you give to your partner to improve their performance? Where could they look for help? Consider, for example, learning materials, Youtube channels, etc.
2. Reflect on the feedback you gave each other
- How could you make concrete use of the advice given by your partner? Write down two concrete ways.
- Did you learn anything new?
- How did you feel about getting feedback? How did you respond? Can you make use of the feedback you received in your future studies?