- All the languages and dialects you use with your family or relatives.
- The languages you studied at school. Remember to mention any language clubs, shorter introductory courses and language showers you have attended, including those in pre-school, basic education, and general upper secondary school. What was the language of instruction at your school?
- The languages you hear and make use of in your hobbies and free time. For example, what languages do your friends have knowledge of?
- Other languages in your life and the languages of your community. What languages are spoken in your school? Take into consideration dialects and registers*, as well.
- Finally, your aspirations: In which languages would you like enhance your skills in? Which languages would you like to start from scratch? What would you like to be able to do in different languages?
*Final question: what have you learned about dialects and registers in your Mother tongue and literature or Finnish or Swedish as a second language lessons?